Learn to sew or bake, knit or make - relaxation through creativity

Friday 7 September 2012

Updating

Goodness, I've been so busy that I've neglected to blog! Time to update on all that I've been up to.
As well as regular attendance at Farmers Markets (Rolvenden, Egerton, Sutton Valence and Headcorn) SimpleJoys has attended various other events. A stall at Lenham Jubilee celebrations saw us manically making badges with about 75 children. We did well not to get completely blown away at the Craft Fair at the Rare Breeds Centre, Woodchurch. Sutton Valence School Fete saw me back in the playground that I hadn't been in since my children left there 15years ago!  A garden party in aid of the NSPCC in Northiam proved to be a pleasant afternoon in the sun and the Fabulous Forties weekend at the Farriers Arms at Mersham  was most enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment